Please click the correct link below for the version of the app that you would like to install:
If you are installing this app on an iOS device (iPhone), you will need to follow the instructions below.
iOS Enterprise App Installation Instructions
In order for users to install and use Enterprise Distribution apps on their iOS devices they will need to go through a process of trusting the publisher of the app.
Below is a step-by-step outline of what users must do after you've sent them the link for your Enterprise Distribution app.
- Open the link in Safari, on their iOS device and click Install Now.
- On iOS8 devices, when they go to open the app for the first time they will see the following message and will need to click "trust". That's all for iOS8 users!
- For iOS9 users the procedures is slightly more complicated. When they first open the app they will see the following message and will need to click "cancel".
- FOR iOS9.1 They will then need to go to Settings> General> Profile (or “Management”) where they will see this screen.
FOR iOS9.2 The will go to Settings> General> Device Management (Apple changed "profile" to "device management" in 9.2)
- They will then click "System X Designs" Then "Trust System X Designs"
Android App Installation
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from Settings.
- Tap the gear icon on your home screen or app drawer to open the Settings menu. In the menu, tap “Security.” There’s a checkbox next to “Unknown Sources” in the Security menu. Tap it to enable “Unknown Sources.” This means that you can now install apps not from Google Play.
- You may receive a notification like the below, click "OK" on that prompt:
- Download the APK File HERE.
- Navigate to the folder in which you downloaded your APK file.
- Tap the folder containing the APK file to open the folder
- You will see the “interfabpools-release.apk” file name listed in the folder.
- Tap the APK file.
- A new screen will open showing the selected application’s name at the top. The screen will display more information about the app and permissions it needs to access.
- Click the Install button.
- Run the app. A new screen will be displayed once the installation of the app is complete. You can choose to run the app by tapping the “Open” button at the bottom of the screen. If you don’t want to open the app yet, tap “Done” instead to exit the screen.